OT Backpacks

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
May 1, 2016
Any recommendations on a good backpack? I'm drooling over the Rebel Dream Bag but I can't afford that at the moment. This will mostly be my school bag since I'm long retired from cheer but still in college. I really like the sparkle ones from Chasse, are those any good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't use any of those, but my Jansport has been great.

I go to school in Chicago so I have to deal with a lot of weather issues. Through the rain and the snow, my backpack has held up really well and I've had it for almost 5 years. I also use it as a "weighted vest" at the gym and pack up to 40 lbs of weights in it. So far, no rips or tears! There's a lot of room and the front pockets keep other stuff organized. The only thing I wish it had is a water bottle holder. Jansports are a lot less expensive than the Rebel bags which means you'll have left over cash to spend on decorations and design elements. If you want to make it sparkly, go to Michaels or Joanns Crafts and load up on supplies. You'll have a one of kind bag too.

I don't use any of those, but my Jansport has been great.

I go to school in Chicago so I have to deal with a lot of weather issues. Through the rain and the snow, my backpack has held up really well and I've had it for almost 5 years. I also use it as a "weighted vest" at the gym and pack up to 40 lbs of weights in it. So far, no rips or tears! There's a lot of room and the front pockets keep other stuff organized. The only thing I wish it had is a water bottle holder. Jansports are a lot less expensive than the Rebel bags which means you'll have left over cash to spend on decorations and design elements. If you want to make it sparkly, go to Michaels or Joanns Crafts and load up on supplies. You'll have a one of kind bag too.
Never thought about this, good idea.

Never thought about this, good idea.

It works pretty well actually. Use the plates not the dumbbells though. I tried the dumbbells and ended up with massive bruises on my lower back. It's also good if you tie the backpack straps around your waist and knot them in the front (right under your chest). It helps hold the bag in place when you're moving around.

Any recommendations on a good backpack? I'm drooling over the Rebel Dream Bag but I can't afford that at the moment. This will mostly be my school bag since I'm long retired from cheer but still in college. I really like the sparkle ones from Chasse, are those any good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the glue Chasse backpack and really like it. It is a rather large glitter, so it's not as sparkly from far away like the other bags. But, I enjoy it for now and also have the matching gym bag. The storage is pretty good, there is a bow clip, and the price is pretty perfect!

I actually just bought my best friend a purple nfinity bag for her birthday! I am waiting for it to ship since it was on back order and all that, but I am excited to see how it is in person and all that. I am trying to decide between ordering an nfinity or a rebel bag since they both have a teal color I really like. Do I need one? No. but I don't know how much longer that will matter, since I love me some glitter! haha

Just got our Dream Bag today. The color we wanted was back ordered. I am very happy with it. I think the design will be more functional than the Nfinity for us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Does anyone know of any other companies that sell glitter bags? I'm all for bags with good function and all, but I really just want something that sparkles! haha

Back