All-Star Beast of east.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sooo now Because gyms have pulled out, only 1 floor is being used and some teams that were mid afternoon is now at 9 pm!! šŸ˜” So awards after 10!

I can't fault the EP on this one. I get the frustration of schedule changes and late/early times, but it looks like they lost about 40% of their teams within 48 hours.
Given all the cancellations over the past two years I would just be happy to be able to compete at this point.

Iā€™m just happy itā€™s not canceled. I feel bad for the D1 teams. They got moved to the afternoon and evening.

I can't fault the EP on this one. I get the frustration of schedule changes and late/early times, but it looks like they lost about 40% of their teams within 48 hours.
Given all the cancellations over the past two years I would just be happy to be able to compete at this point.
We should be happy to compete but awards at 5:40 get switched to 10:30ā€¦ā€¦..

Amen. Security lines at airports, flight delays/cancellations, lacking rental cars, restaurants understaffed, many hotels having no service beyond the front desk, new procedures with faulty websites/technology, and events canceling or changing the rules last minute has definitely taken the meaning of patience to a new level.

A friend recently posted, "If you're traveling, be sure to hire a get back coach that can scream over all of your $*%&# and translate it to, They greatly appreciate you and all of your hardwork."

getbackcoach-0822cc1.jpg

Back