All-Star Because There Is No More Rules App, I Give You A Rules Website Made For Your Phone

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There are some formatting issues. Working on fixing them.

General Rules and Level 1 is done. Will try and get 2 and 3 done tonight (I am teaching myself the rules as I go.)

2 is done.

3 done boom goes the dynamite.

leve 4 done. just level 5 left. this might take a minute just so i know i have them down.

okay, 5 is finished. all the rules should be properly formatted to match the rules sheet. this is a general guide, so if you find something wrong, @ tag me and let me know!

There is no level 6 rules ATM.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I'm just getting picky, but would be great if you could break it down by sections within a level? Or am i getting too picky?

And maybe throw in the age grid too?

I'm just getting picky, but would be great if you could break it down by sections within a level? Or am i getting too picky?

And maybe throw in the age grid too?

I can throw in an age grid.

The issue with breaking it down even more is that im inserting more code and it would require more checking to make sure i didnt mess any rules up. I have already used it at the gym yesterday and i didn't have too much a problem going through the list. i put big spaces between the different sections. but if there is enough want i can do it.

I can throw in an age grid.

The issue with breaking it down even more is that im inserting more code and it would require more checking to make sure i didnt mess any rules up. I have already used it at the gym yesterday and i didn't have too much a problem going through the list. i put big spaces between the different sections. but if there is enough want i can do it.
Let me play with it on my phone first! Thanks

Back