All-Star Best/worst dances this season 2010-2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Just thought I would start a new thread for this for this season since last season's is already 24 pages long!
Listed below are the 2 new comments for this season so far...

BRINGIN THIS THREAD BACK! I can't take credit for it, but RJsExtremeMom just posted this on her facebook and I felt this was the best place to share it: ! The dance starts at about 2:55 if you just want to watch that! That center girl is awesome!

ShutItDown:
wildcats dance was awesome, best ive seen ever from them! and the ripple in panthers! did i just become a ca fan?

I'm always a fan of Step 1 Coed's dances. ;)

But I fell in LOVE with Elite Cheer & Dance's Senior 2 this weekend because of their dance to Monster by Lady Gaga. I hope someone has video of it. They play the "Gaga character" so well.

I'm always a fan of Step 1 Coed's dances. ;)

But I fell in LOVE with Elite Cheer & Dance's Senior 2 this weekend because of their dance to Monster by Lady Gaga. I hope someone has video of it. They play the "Gaga character" so well.

All of Elites dance were wonderful, but Sr 2, by far my favorite.

Is there a video out? I love that song, and my team's most likely dancing to that too! :)

i loved all of CAs this weekend, but cheetahs was my favorite

Can someone explain the beginning of Panthers dance to me....what does the music say? I like it, but I can't make out what the music says when the 1 girls are standing there in the beginning. Maybe it will make a lot more sense then. haha

Can someone explain the beginning of Panthers dance to me....what does the music say? I like it, but I can't make out what the music says when the 1 girls are standing there in the beginning. Maybe it will make a lot more sense then. haha

it says "BRITNEY SPEARS" "HEREEE" "no....here"

atleast thats what i made out lol

i like the beginning of Panthers dance other than that im like whatev with it.

i like Coed Elites dance

Sr. Elites is ok IMO.

UA Legacy YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

i like Platinum Athletics!

CEA Small Sr. X YESSSSS!!!!

im not a fan of PCM Fantasy.

Wildcats i like its cute.

Back