All-Star Bling - How Much Do You Pay?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 23, 2013
Just curious for those of you who like to bling it up at comps how much do you pay for the following items with a blinged logo?

Backpack with personalization?

Warm-up Jacket with personalization?

Bling T (logo only)?

Bling Pullover Hoodie (logo only)?

Bling Window Decal (logo only)?

I'm curious as to how our vendor stacks up. I believe them to very competitively priced.

It depends on the size of the logo, quality and quantity of stones, number of colors and underlying cost of the item being personalized.

Like I said, I am happy with my vendor, the quality and price. However, I had a parent comment that the prices were over the top. As I said, I am curious to see where we fall on the curve.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Hoodie is $60, backpack I priced out to be about $50 but went elsewhere, car decal is $10, shirts are $25 no experience on anything else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Example: Fleece zip-up jacket with logo on back $45, Backpack with bling logo $45 add $8 for personalization.
I know pricing a similar jacket with glitter vinyl vs. rhinestones with a well known athletic supply, the price is >$65.

Haven't checked in in a while....The prices quoted so far are average and fair. So @AngelsMum24 if you are within the stated price range, you are doing very well and if you are happy with your vendor then you are good to go.
Jackets $60
sports bras $25-35 Depending on the style and fabric and logo size
shorts $10-20 Depends on the style shorts
*T-shirts $25
*Hoodies $40
For personalization of T-shirts and/or hoodies are between 10-15 usually with Names and/or numbers
The price on t-shirts will vary the most because it also depends on the quantity. If you are getting one shirt done, depending on how many color stones and size of the logo you can pay up to $50 for one shirt. The average cost for team shirts are $25
Book bags also vary depending on the cost of the bag; however, the average cost is $10-15 plus the cost of the bag.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions......

CAUTION to ALL (including your parents).....if you look for cheap you will get cheap. there are many companies out there that will do this stuff at a much cheaper cost; however, you may only get to use it once as the stones start falling off after the 1st wash. this is because they use the cheaper economy stones that do not hold up in the wash. These stones are almost 1/2 the cost of the better quality stones and that is why they can sell them for so much less.... I have shirts that 3,4,5 years old and washed countless amounts of time and still have all their stones........

Texas must have high prices. :/ My girls haven't won an NCA jacket yet, but my friend who did paid over $200 to get their's blinged out.

Last edited:
Haven't checked in in a while....The prices quoted so far are average and fair. So @AngelsMum24 if you are within the stated price range, you are doing very well and if you are happy with your vendor then you are good to go.
Jackets $60
sports bras $25-35 Depending on the style and fabric and logo size
shorts $10-20 Depends on the style shorts
*T-shirts $25
*Hoodies $40
For personalization of T-shirts and/or hoodies are between 10-15 usually with Names and/or numbers
The price on t-shirts will vary the most because it also depends on the quantity. If you are getting one shirt done, depending on how many color stones and size of the logo you can pay up to $50 for one shirt. The average cost for team shirts are $25
Book bags also vary depending on the cost of the bag; however, the average cost is $10-15 plus the cost of the bag.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions......

CAUTION to ALL (including your parents).....if you look for cheap you will get cheap. there are many companies out there that will do this stuff at a much cheaper cost; however, you may only get to use it once as the stones start falling off after the 1st wash. this is because they use the cheaper economy stones that do not hold up in the wash. These stones are almost 1/2 the cost of the better quality stones and that is why they can sell them for so much less.... I have shirts that 3,4,5 years old and washed countless amounts of time and still have all their stones........

Thank you! This was very helpful. I have used this vendor for our practice wear for the last year or so and haven't had any issues. This is the first time doing a team store with them, and I didn't feel their prices were crazy at all and pretty much in-line with what I have seen at competitions, etc. Thanks for taking the time to respond and I've got your website bookmarked for the future. :)

I caved in and ordered a t-shirt with bling gym logo for $35. Think it's expensive but I want to support the gym at comps and there are no non-bling choices. :confused:

I caved in and ordered a t-shirt with bling gym logo for $35. Think it's expensive but I want to support the gym at comps and there are no non-bling choices. :confused:
I don't think that is too much. When "bling" first became a "thing" (yes, I have been around that long) I remember paying $50 for my first (and for a LONG time) only shirt. Now, I am seeing $35 for a mid range. We are lucky because our gym has "in house" bling and, IMO, VERY price appropriate.

Back