All-Star Brandon Hale

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 18, 2017
Does anyone have information on the arrest of Brandon Hale? I heard he was arrested in Mexico for assault.

Does anyone have information on the arrest of Brandon Hale? I heard he was arrested in Mexico for assault.
There was a live feed on his facebook but it was difficult to tell what happened. Possibly got into an argument with his boyfriend near a cliff. It seemed the boyfriend fell or was pushed. Brandon was crying for help. From reports, the boyfriend is alive but suffered injuries. Since the police detained Brandon, I would assume charges were pressed.

According to the USA Today article, Jonathan Pol, owner of Island Allstars in Florida and former island allstars
coach Michael Scott Wright

Oh wow I definitely didn’t see that coming I thought I knew exactly which gyms would try to do it.

article: https://news.yahoo.com/cheer-choreographer-allegedly-pushed-boyfriend-093013980.html

While I realize this happened in Mexico, this is my question: The article states that normally the USASF waits until the police investigation is over before they put someone on the ban list, but now they're handing out many temporary suspensions until the cases are investigated. So, now that technically a monetary settlement was given and the charges dropped, can a business legally keep him on a ban list since the charges were dropped?

Last edited:
article: https://news.yahoo.com/cheer-choreographer-allegedly-pushed-boyfriend-093013980.html

While I realize this happened in Mexico, this is my question: The article states that normally the USASF waits until the police investigation is over before they put someone on the ban list, but now they're handing out many temporary suspensions until the cases are investigated. So, now that technically a monetary settlement was given and the charges dropped, can a business legally keep him on a ban list since the charges were dropped?

I think he was in trouble for other stuff before this.

Back