All-Star Bruises...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 5, 2011
Every cheerleader, have at some point had a major bruise, or you've not worked hard enough.

I wanna see y'alls best(worst) bruises and hear the story behind it. :)

This is one of mine. I caught a double down and my flyer somehow managed to elbow my shoulder. This was 6 months ago and i still have a hard bump inside the muscle.
1e3y28.jpg

And this is after practising full baskets. The flyer didn't finish the layout rotation and landed standing, on top of my thigh!
11v62vd.jpg

Sorry they're huge.

I never take pictures but I've had some huge ones. Most recently I fell out of a stunt and my partner slowed me down but I still hit the ground. I swear I bounced... Anyways I came down elbow first on a dead mat and had a black and blue bruise on my arm and elbow that was a 6 inch circle.

The pictures are on my old computer/phone at home, but last year i had the WORST bruises on the insides of both knees from jumps and standing tucks. it was horrible. they were actually black/blue/purple/green and the entire inside of my knees

A guy on my squad got rug burn on his face from standing tuck. It looked so painful, but it was very funny!

I've not got pictures, but I currently have:
A big bruise on my right shoulder (full up gone wrong, flyer stamped on my shoulder bone)
A very similar bruise to the OP on my thigh (flyer came down to crunch pretty much onto my thigh)
A medium sized bruise on left inner arm (kick single baskets)
Rug burn on my inside ankle (Herkie to splits)

I've had them on my knees before from landing toe touches too!

A guy on my squad got rug burn on his face from standing tuck. It looked so painful, but it was very funny!

I've not got pictures, but I currently have:
A big bruise on my right shoulder (full up gone wrong, flyer stamped on my shoulder bone)
A very similar bruise to the OP on my thigh (flyer came down to crunch pretty much onto my thigh)
A medium sized bruise on left inner arm (kick single baskets)
Rug burn on my inside ankle (Herkie to splits)

I've had them on my knees before from landing toe touches too!

The shoulder hurts so baaad when they hit the bone. Thats what happened with my shoulder too, her spiky elbow hit my bone and somehow killed the muscle aswell.

I got elbowed in my eye from my flyer doubling down. I had a beautiful black eye for the next 2 weeks. It sucked even worse because everyone asked how I got it.

I think teachers think I am abused at home...

I got elbowed in my eye from my flyer doubling down. I had a beautiful black eye for the next 2 weeks. It sucked even worse because everyone asked how I got it.

me too. gym class was always awkward.

I got alot of bruises during stunt choreography! But last week my flyer gave me a huge bruise on my thigh when saving my flyer from falling during the pyramid.

exact same thing happened to me. elbow to the eye in a double down. and to make matters worse her fingernail scratched right underneath my eye.. so i was bleeding which scabbed and looked awful on top of the swollen purple eye. it lasted about 3 weeks and hurt too bad to even try to attempt to cover it with makeup. this was also right when my homecoming dance was senior year. ..oh cheerleading.

When I cheered my arms used to look like leopard print. Used to get so many bruises that my school would actually ask me if everything was alright at home... The black eyes didn't help.

i swear, i dont bruise no matter how hard i get hit. but last year we were working kick fulls and my other base wasn't there to catch the flyer so i got all of her weight, but instead of my arms, she landed right on my face. my nose was black and blue for three days. that was the first bruise of my life.

i swear, i dont bruise no matter how hard i get hit. but last year we were working kick fulls and my other base wasn't there to catch the flyer so i got all of her weight, but instead of my arms, she landed right on my face. my nose was black and blue for three days. that was the first bruise of my life.
This is me to, i very rarely get bruises, so my team always think i exaggerate when i complain after i get hit. My skin must have become used to constant beating LOL.

Back