Buying Toddler Cheer Sized Clothes And Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 18, 2017
My daughter is 3 and is starting tumbling classes at a cheer gym. Where can I buy more athletic leggings or shorts for her to wear? She's a size 4t (extremely petite). I'm looking at cheer shoes too, she has tiny feet.

She'll be doing recreational cheer this winter, so the shoes need to be white.

Thanks for all your help! I'm new to fierce board and cheer

Target Champion brand has small sizes and I know Nike has toddler sizes too. I think Under Armour as well? Gymboree also has an athletic line.

Target Champion brand has small sizes and I know Nike has toddler sizes too. I think Under Armour as well? Gymboree also has an athletic line.
Thank you! I didn't even think of Nike lol I just found some solid white ones!

My youngest started at 3, she's 4 now and still in size 2 lol her cheer shoes are chasse brand and her clothes are hand me downs from other people at the gym lol everything is size xs and from being used it's shrunk a bunch. She does fit in the smaller size shorts and sports bras at Walmart.

My youngest started at 3, she's 4 now and still in size 2 lol her cheer shoes are chasse brand and her clothes are hand me downs from other people at the gym lol everything is size xs and from being used it's shrunk a bunch. She does fit in the smaller size shorts and sports bras at Walmart.
Thank you!!! Way cheaper then the white nikes!

Back