All-Star Cali Lady Bullets!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

love JR style of music
Love JR's style too. Actually I love Chat, Patrick and Kyle's music, all for their different style... Say what you want, they are doing something right. But I think it's unfair to judge Jr's mix to Kyle's when Jr was the first one done, esp since all that choreography was added in the routine. I agree with "xpressjag". Love Kyle's new mix for them, but I LOVEDDDD Jr's mix too. I'm sure Jr would've done great as well. To be honest, I didn't like their old routine. Glad they stepped it up in the choreography! Speaking of which, who else did Parkey do choreography for? I have to give credit where it's due. Shawn Miller put that team together and Eric did the dance choreography right?. I've never met their new coach, but he kinda walked into a *championship* situation didn't he? It's unfair to say he "made it gold" when it was there to begin with...

okkkk? Was what I said wrong or right? Shawn put the routine together? Eric did the choreography? 'Parkey' came into Cali when the season was already well underway and the talent was there..? what?

Shawn did not put their most recent routine together. There are obviously major elements that have not been changed however why would you make such drastic changes right now or all at once where it could be detrimental to what this team is comfortable doing? They look 1000x cleaner now... Eric did do the dance. The talent was obviously there however that could be said for any team at this point in the season. Parkey has changed a lot, especially the attitudes of the girls on elite which in my opinion...is the most important.

okkkk? Was what I said wrong or right? Shawn put the routine together? Eric did the choreography? 'Parkey' came into Cali when the season was already well underway and the talent was there..? what?

I'm gonna have to agree on this one. No reason to not give Shawn any credit when the team was already developed. It's much easier to be introduced to a team that is already in progress and full of elite talent than to start from beginning with tryouts and skill development. Obviously Matt Parkey has taken the torch and ran with it. He should be respected for his recent contributions and I'm sure he has made a very positive impact on the team.

I never said Shawn put their most recent routine together? I never said they should change their "drastic" elements? And "the talent was obviously there" is the point I'm trying to make. It was there before the current coach arrived, he didn't put them together, and he certainly didn't coach them all summer or excel their skills to what they are now... It's all the same material, just different choreography. As far as there skills and the team is concerned, I'm giving credit where credit is due. The new coach did great with the new choreography. But Shawn was the head coach who was responsible for that team skill wise correct?. There's no denying that... Can't agree with "1000x cleaner" part. They were cleaner with the old routine b/c there was less choreography. That can be said with ANY routine... And clearly this routine is better and it will get cleaner. I don't know the team at all or the girls enough to say their attitudes have changed. Obviously you're taking this Cali thing a little too personally and you know more about the team "personally" than I do. Are you from CA or part of their program? Obviously you are?

I'm gonna have to agree on this one. No reason to not give Shawn any credit when the team was already developed. It's much easier to be introduced to a team that is already in progress and full of elite talent than to start from beginning with tryouts and skill development. Obviously Matt Parkey has taken the torch and ran with it. He should be respected for his recent contributions and I'm sure he has made a very positive impact on the team.
My point exactly. Which is what I was trying to reinforce by seeing what other routines he's choreographed this year...

Back