All-Star Cali Sports Bra

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 27, 2010
Anyone know how they fit? I am planning on ordering one but they dont give a size chart so I don't want to get the wrong size. Most sports bras that have that kind of fabric usually run really small but they could be different. Anyone own one of these? If so can you please tell me if theyre true to size or if I should go a size or two up?
Thanks. :)

you'd probably have better luck posting that in the trading forum rather than all-star

I ordered one for my cp Friday before last and I have yet to get it (14 days ago) from their pro shop. But the second I do get it I'll let u know how they fit. I also bought one off someone on here so whatever one gets here first I'll let you know how it compares to others if no one else has answered!

Allyson has one and she typically wears a Youth Small, but her CALI bra fits very tightly.

My CP ordered one 2 months ago. After 3 weeks of nothing I finally called and they advised me it should be 2 more weeks that they are back ordered. Two weeks later they sent me a bling tank top ( very boring looking ). I called and asked what is this. They said they are out of the Bra top so they sent me this..... They advised me I can send it back for a refund. I originally paid extra for next day shipping. What a waste of cash. Good luck everybody

My CP ordered one 2 months ago. After 3 weeks of nothing I finally called and they advised me it should be 2 more weeks that they are back ordered. Two weeks later they sent me a bling tank top ( very boring looking ). I called and asked what is this. They said they are out of the Bra top so they sent me this..... They advised me I can send it back for a refund. I originally paid extra for next day shipping. What a waste of cash. Good luck everybody

Wow. I hope thats not the case with my cp's!! They sent me an email last Saturday saying your order has been shipped here is your tracking number. The tracking number still to this day says "we have been electronically notified of your shipment it does not mean USPS has received the package please check back periodically for updates"

Now I use to work for AT&T and when we would confirm orders it would send that but that doesn't mean we actually mailed your phone yet. It just means when we do that will be your tracking number!

But thanks- I will call them Monday and I don't want a tank so hopefully they rectify it by actually sending me the right sports bra. I will be very upset if I'm unable to get it because I ordered a bow from Yellaribbon the same day I ordered the sports bra and I have already received the bow in which I paid 39.67$ for and of course they aren't going to give me a refund on the bow because I didn't get the sports bra!! Not including how devastated my cp will be! Who asks me every single day is her sports bra here so she can wear her whole outfit since I had ordered her shorts that matched it too!!

Wow. I hope thats not the case with my cp's!! They sent me an email last Saturday saying your order has been shipped here is your tracking number. The tracking number still to this day says "we have been electronically notified of your shipment it does not mean USPS has received the package please check back periodically for updates"

Now I use to work for AT&T and when we would confirm orders it would send that but that doesn't mean we actually mailed your phone yet. It just means when we do that will be your tracking number!

But thanks- I will call them Monday and I don't want a tank so hopefully they rectify it by actually sending me the right sports bra. I will be very upset if I'm unable to get it because I ordered a bow from Yellaribbon the same day I ordered the sports bra and I have already received the bow in which I paid 39.67$ for and of course they aren't going to give me a refund on the bow because I didn't get the sports bra!! Not including how devastated my cp will be! Who asks me every single day is her sports bra here so she can wear her whole outfit since I had ordered her shorts that matched it too!!
I hope it works out for you. I received a $60-(with shipping) tank...

I lived in America for the past year and my friend ordered a Cali shirt to get shipped to my US address for me to bring home for her AT LEAST one month before I was due to fly home. My friend was told it would arrive within 5 days. The tracking number said "we have been electronically notified of your shipment it does not mean USPS has received the package please check back periodically for updates" for AGES! I was getting seriously worried! My friend emailed Cali and got no reply. It eventually arrived four days before I came home. The tracking info just changed all of a sudden - I was just about to phone Cali and ask what was going on and if I could cancel the order when it changed to having been delivered. It was so strange. When I got the package it said it had been shipped on the 4th of May when the USPS tracking number had said it should have been shipped on the 18th. So that's probably what's happened to yours. I was just really glad to get it in time.

Im a super yellaribbon customer and the clothing takes a month or two to make unless they are instock. But yeah I was planning on ordering the sports bra from cali but their website wont accept my visa giftcard. And I dont have a number to call because they dont have a contact page on their website. Can someone give it to me please?

Back