OT Camp Woodward 2016 Pennsylvania

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Apr 14, 2016
Who is attending Camp Woodward this summer? I will be working August 6-14! Can't wait to meet all of you! This will be my first time attending/working there and I would like to know your experiences and what to expect!

My daughter went last year and absolutely loved it. The area is beautiful. I will say any extra activities can get a little pricy if you are trying to fill in a lot of time but so worth it. I wish I could afford to send her again this summer :(

My daughter went last year and absolutely loved it. The area is beautiful. I will say any extra activities can get a little pricy if you are trying to fill in a lot of time but so worth it. I wish I could afford to send her again this summer :(

Yeah, I always hear great things about Woodward except the pricing lol. Hopefully by that time I'll have enough saved funds to have some fun while I'm out there!

I'm not sure. Is that listed in the offer or in any of the other forms?
I'm not sure how Woodward operates, but I would think if you have been offered a job you would know what position you will be working (coach, kitchen help, driver, chaperone, etc).

I'm not sure. Is that listed in the offer or in any of the other forms?
Did they offer a job or is it a that you will be one of the camp people that have a cabin assigned? The reason that I ask is that if it is the latter, you do not get paid and they really don't tell you where specifically you will be. You get a free or discounted week for working or something like that. My daughter was considering it but this summer won't work for her at all to go so she will have to pass :(

If it is a paid job, then I have no idea, haha.

Did they offer a job or is it a that you will be one of the camp people that have a cabin assigned? The reason that I ask is that if it is the latter, you do not get paid and they really don't tell you where specifically you will be. You get a free or discounted week for working or something like that. My daughter was considering it but this summer won't work for her at all to go so she will have to pass :(

If it is a paid job, then I have no idea, haha.

Yes, I applied to be a counselor/coach so I will be getting compensation. I don't have a cabin assigned yet but I probably will when I get there.

Yes, I applied to be a counselor/coach so I will be getting compensation. I don't have a cabin assigned yet but I probably will when I get there.

I hope that you have a great time and enjoy the amazing weather that time of year. I grew up about 45 minutes from there and I still miss the summer weather.

I'm going to be a coach.
That's great! Which gym do you work for and what level will you be coaching? I love that Woodward hires coaches from other gyms. It's great for the kids to experience different coaching styles.

That's great! Which gym do you work for and what level will you be coaching? I love that Woodward hires coaches from other gyms. It's great for the kids to experience different coaching styles.

I work for a gym in East Brunswick, NJ called All Star Athletic Center! I'm not sure what level I will be coaching. There wasn't a lot of details in the offer.. apparently there's a head coach that will assign me to wherever they see me best fit. I agree that hiring people outside of Woodward is great! I wouldn't have this opportunity to grow as a coach.

Back