Canada - Cheer Make-up

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 13, 2014
Hi guys!

I wanted to know where you order your make-up and what products you recommend.

This is my first time ordering make-up and since I can't test it before buying, i'd like to hear from you guys. Major cool points if you help me find THE lipstick!

Thank you! :help:

Our club orders makeup with uniforms, so I can't help you there, but for lipstick, I use Sephora Cream Lip Stain 01. I was told this red looks great on everyone, and it does on me, and I look terrible in red lipstick normally.

we've used wink cosmetics (Wink Performance Cosmetics I believe they will even work with you to create a kit for your team/gym to make things extra easy. I'm pretty sure they have made video tutorials for gyms as well to ensure everyone is applying it correctly and looks the same

Razzle Dazzle, Yofi and Fancy Face are make up companies that are pretty common in the cheer world. I would suggest googling "cheer make up kits" and checking out some of the links that pop up. You will get to see what the companies offer and the different prices. Good luck!

I found them, but I don't know them. I just wanna know what you would recommend. :)

We use Fancy Face (an eyeshadow and a double-ended brush come with our uni). All the athletes provide their own blush, mascara, lipstick. CP uses a red from Rimmel's Lasting Finish Kate Moss collection that stays on well. It's from Shoppers.

By the way, use a primer or concealer on your eyelids if you want the shadow to stay on longer. That's my tip of the day ;)

Sorry! Our gym has used Razzle Dazzle forever. I have never had a problem with any of their products. They stay on for a whole day (longer if you accidentally fall asleep with a full face of make up on - oops!) but come off with regular make up remover.

I agree with the primer tip, except I just use Rimmel Scandaleyes (in white because our base color is a white shimmer) as a base. The shadow adheres to it because it is cream based and it doesn't crease. Cheaper than some of the primers out there. :)

For lipstick I personally use Rimmel Diva Red and many teammates do too. I like it! Using cheer make up kits are definitely easier, but you can definitely make a look out of drugstore makeup as well. What colours are you looking for? I could possibly recommend some drugstore products

Back