All-Star Cea Chicago

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SL&AM

Cheer Parent
May 13, 2014
I came on here expecting it to be talked about already but since it's not...this just happened.

CZIY6uVW0AELpOB.jpg

If anyone hears where it's going to be located - please share. The burbs are getting so saturated with all star gyms I'm wondering if this will actually be in the city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone hears where it's going to be located - please share. The burbs are getting so saturated with all star gyms I'm wondering if this will actually be in the city.

I highly doubt it. Space is so limited in the city and prices are so expensive I don't think it would last. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but theres only like one or two gyms in the actual city.

Googled it. That's close to a 12 hour drive. Are they just allowing a gym to use the name or are they going to be hands on with this gym? That is a big difference and a new timezone. Their kids are getting older and into school cheer too. I just don't see how in the world they could commit to opening a gym that far away!

More props though to anyone who wants to jump into the Illinois drama we always hear about!

I highly doubt it. Space is so limited in the city and prices are so expensive I don't think it would last. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but theres only like one or two gyms in the actual city.

Yeah I don't think it's more than 2

There are more than 2. But I don't think any are really competitive with the suburban gyms.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

There are more than 2. But I don't think any are really competitive with the suburban gyms.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk
Yeah I remember you having issues when you first moved to Chicago and trying to find gyms. Aren't they all smaller gyms pretty much?

Why Chicago though? It seems like a random place for CEA to open a gym since it's so far from their home base.

Googled it. That's close to a 12 hour drive. Are they just allowing a gym to use the name or are they going to be hands on with this gym? That is a big difference and a new timezone. Their kids are getting older and into school cheer too. I just don't see how in the world they could commit to opening a gym that far away!

More props though to anyone who wants to jump into the Illinois drama we always hear about!

It's seems like it's similar to what CA did opening a gym in Charlotte NC ( about a 15 hour drive).

Once again correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe CA sent a coach that knew how the program was to be run and how to do things the "CA way" to run the new gym. As far as the public knows, CEA is not doing that.
True, although it looks like the program will be run by a coach who seems to be very capable of maintaining a high standard. And I feel like they would not have created a gym with a coach they didn't trust

Back