Changing New Layout To Old Layout?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 4, 2012
I noticed there is a new layout, and the forums are redirected to spirit company which is pretty sweet...
I was wondering if there was any way to go back to the old forum layout where all of the forums and sub forums were on one page rather than selecting the forum to see all of the sub-forums under it? If not it's no big deal, I figured out that if you change your style to social it shows the threads like it used to but you still can't view all of them on the same page.

Thank you for all you guys do!

I noticed there is a new layout, and the forums are redirected to spirit company which is pretty sweet...
I was wondering if there was any way to go back to the old forum layout where all of the forums and sub forums were on one page rather than selecting the forum to see all of the sub-forums under it? If not it's no big deal, I figured out that if you change your style to social it shows the threads like it used to but you still can't view all of them on the same page.

Thank you for all you guys do!

If you click the 'Fierce board' link it will look similar to the old layout (and when I get around to it pretty much like the old layout just one layer deep). This new layout helps show a much larger forum.... which we are about to become.

If you click the 'Fierce board' link it will look similar to the old layout (and when I get around to it pretty much like the old layout just one layer deep). This new layout helps show a much larger forum.... which we are about to become.
Thank you! I am super excited to see what's coming!

Back