Chardon High School

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
Hi Everyone. As I have posted before, I go to Kent State which is about an hour outside of Cleveland. Sadly, this area of North East Ohio was stuck with a tragedy today. My roommate went to Chardon high school years ago and her little sister is currently a junior. The news has confirmed that 1 student did pass away from today's shooting, as well as rumors of anothers death which is unconfirmed, and others still in the hospital. The community is a small town in the outskirts of Cleveland suburbs and is in pieces tonight as they morn today's events. I have been invited by Chardon alumni to a facebook event made by the students asking that everyone possible wears red, one of their schools colors, tomorrow in support of their classmates. The school is not very bid, graduating only about 200 students. Almost every student and teacher know all involved. Their entire community could use any support and prayers they can get.

I live in FL & one of my close friends from Sophomore year went to Chardon before she moved down here & was absolutely heartbroken over the events as well as many people from my school. Prayers for everyone!

I live in Chardon, but I go to the private school in our town. Many of the girls on my allstar team go to school at Chardon and one of my coaches cousins was shot. He is the one still in the hospital, but has gone from critical to serious condition a couple days ago and has been getting some feeling back in his toes.

Please continue to pray for everyone affected by this in any way. There have been some crazy things happening up here this week, including suspected bomb threats at almost all of the high schools in the area.

i live near chardon and a girl at my school went there she wears red almost everyday because of it and knew the shooter and the people killed

Back