All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It isn't ideal, but each facility needs to do what is best for their set of athletes. We have competed against ourselves before without issue.

Will both locations have the same competition schedule or will there be enough differences between them that the teams aren't always competing against each other?

Will both locations have the same competition schedule or will there be enough differences between them that the teams aren't always competing against each other?
Each gym has it's own competition schedule. We will attend some comps together, and some that are different.

They are defending World Champions, plus we already have a coed 6. There is basically zero chance of Wildcats going L6 this season.
Thanks for digging me out of that hole with @Just-a-Mom! I didn't believe it to begin with but I knew you could put the rumor to rest in this aptly titled thread :D

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Will someone tell me what team the uni on the far right is from? It's beautiful, I'm obsessed! I assume Tigers? Does anyone have a better picture?

That is our old junior uniform.

how do you guys feel about having two worlds team in the same division? excited? nervous? Do you think this could cause some rivalry between the two locations? Also were you guys hesitant to make the switch or felt that you had to for this kids?

This is my first time hearing this news..which world teams share the same division?

Back