All-Star Cheer Athletics Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i love panthers routine, i do wish they would have done the whole thing, but overall its looking awesome. itll be interesting to see what SE puts out at the end of the month at their showcase, and then for orange, and wcss which brings me to the question. does anyone know how orange is doing this season, and do they have a showcase anyone knows about.

orange is amazing, i think everyone will be pleasantly shocked with them. they do an exhibition at the beginning of november on hard floor, but the first comp is november 20 i believe.

Nope. I've been competing them in level 5 for years. I know the reason, I just can't articulate it at this time of the morning.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I wouldn't trust Aussie judges to pick up the legality on advanced skills... Still dropping the ball, this year has become much better though

I wouldn't trust Aussie judges to pick up the legality on advanced skills... Still dropping the ball, this year has become much better though

Doesn't mean Aussie coaches don't know the rules ;) I'm not coaching a level 5 this year so I didn't pay attention to these changes.

Back