Cheer Athletics, Sot, Stingrays, Cea, Louisville And Tg

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 27, 2011
I am looking to trade BIG GYMS only !
Everything I have is AS with the exception of a few AM
I live in Canada so international shipping may be necessary.
I will trade any big gyms but really looking for a CALI warm up jacket in AM, would trade or buy if needed.
Message me on here or kik me at emily.cleveland

14ki45g.png

Hello.
you may not want to or trust me or whatever,
however.. i have a friend and she is battling with lukemia and i have started making her a basket of cheer clothes. i have bought her some cheer merch already , however i was wondering if you would want to be a part of any donations? if so i dont mind what it is it just has to be cheer related, and when you send it send a photo of yourself and a little note . and so she sees the support she has while battling this horrible cancer. please get back to me and thank you so much for your time :)

Hello.
you may not want to or trust me or whatever,
however.. i have a friend and she is battling with lukemia and i have started making her a basket of cheer clothes. i have bought her some cheer merch already , however i was wondering if you would want to be a part of any donations? if so i dont mind what it is it just has to be cheer related, and when you send it send a photo of yourself and a little note . and so she sees the support she has while battling this horrible cancer. please get back to me and thank you so much for your time :)
Hey !
I think it is great that you are doing that for her ! I will defiantly message you in a little bit after i get all this trading stuff out of the way and see what i can donate :)

Hey !
I think it is great that you are doing that for her ! I will defiantly message you in a little bit after i get all this trading stuff out of the way and see what i can donate :)
thank you so so sooo much! that means so much to me!! alright thank you once again! :) xoxo

Hey, I've seen your picture being used on IG under an account called cheertrade_
Not sure if that is your account, but just thought you'd like to check it out. It's the exact same pic :O

Hey, I've seen your picture being used on IG under an account called cheertrade_
Not sure if that is your account, but just thought you'd like to check it out. It's the exact same pic :O
ahah oh god , okay thats so much for letting me know :)

Back