High School Cheer camp

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A

Anonymous

So this is my first year going to uca cheer camp (I'm going to pine forest btw) and I really don't know what to expect

Hi! Pine Forest is a campground camp according to the UCA website, which means the team will stay in cabins and camp is held outdoors. Athletes and coaches need to bring lots of sunscreen, water, summer-appropriate clothes and probably a first aid kit as well. Look up the packing list on the UCA website. It might help to look on the UCA website, find "Register for Camp", click Filter by State and look at what comes up, find which camp you're attending. Masters camp is going to be harder/more advanced than Traditional. With Traditional camp, you'll learn lots of cheers, chants and sideline material, as well as stunts and pyramids. With Masters camp, they teach more stunts and pyramids at a higher level, but less cheers and chants. All this information can be found at the UCA website with the following links:

Pine Forest is a campground camp, so the squad will stay in cabins. Bring bug spray and sunscreen. I don't know which specific event you're attending, but Cheer Camp is tiring but also fun. Lots of sidelines/chants for Traditional Camp, more stunting for Masters Camp.

Pine Forest is a campground camp, so the squad will stay in cabins. Bring bug spray and sunscreen. I don't know which specific event you're attending, but Cheer Camp is tiring but also fun. Lots of sidelines/chants for Traditional Camp, more stunting for Masters Camp.
I don't know why Fierce Board marked this reply to the original post as "Anonymous" as well. This reply is mine. My previous reply to this post mysteriously vanished and so I wrote it up again, but somehow it's displaying as an Anonymous reply. How do I fix this?

I don't know why Fierce Board marked this reply to the original post as "Anonymous" as well. This reply is mine. My previous reply to this post mysteriously vanished and so I wrote it up again, but somehow it's displaying as an Anonymous reply. How do I fix this?
Ugh, just posted to support, hopefully they'll give me something. I am Caesarea, why are both my replies to this thread anonymous?

All replies in an anonymous thread are anonymous.

Back