Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
Two big improvements this weekend.

I updated the Cheer Directory at the top. The software has improved and now each original poster should have the ability to edit their listing (and even make their listing claimable if you are selling something that is big.. spring floor or what not). As this software improves I am hoping it becomes a sort of Craigs List for cheer. It will eventually replace cheerjobs.net (which gets about 3,000 visitors a week).

XenTrader is a way to leave feedback on sellers. The trading post forum at the bottom is now closed. If you want to trade you can list your items in the Directory under the category [Trading Post]. All traders that make a listing can now have feedback left about them.

Let me know if you have any trouble using this system.

To leave feedback, click on someones Avatar and their Card pops up. Click Leave Feedback.

I'm not sure what changes you made to the boards today. They appear to be the same changes you made right after cheersport.Sorry they didn't work then and don't seem to working well again. Sorry.

I'm not sure what changes you made to the boards today. They appear to be the same changes you made right after cheersport.Sorry they didn't work then and don't seem to working well again. Sorry.

??

Back