All-Star Cheer Extreme Cnn Clip

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 14, 2011
I would have posted it in the thread I made when I first asked about CNN at Cheer Extreme buuut with the search bar down for the weekend I decided to just make a new thread. So here's a preview and I'd just like to say two things:

1.) Obsessed with @Ceacoach
2.) Maddie is a natural on camera (of course.) It's my understanding she wants to be a broadcast journalist.. @StarshipTrooper please let her know she IS the next Erin Andrews. And for those who don't know who Erin Andrews is, shame on you!

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/sports/2011/04/29/cheer.extreme.journey.worlds.cnn.html

hopefully the whole Erin Andrews thing minus the peeping tom....
that was her right?

hopefully the whole Erin Andrews thing minus the peeping tom....
that was her right?

Umm I think so. My point was she's seen as "America's Sweetheart" in broadcast sports reporting and that she's gorgeous and talented, that's all!

Ehh my mistake for a questionable comparison... in no way did I mean that comment in a negative way! Anyways forget the Erin Andrews reference, Maddie Gardner has a better ring to it anyways : )

Ehh my mistake for a questionable comparison... in no way did I mean that comment in a negative way! Anyways forget the Erin Andrews reference, Maddie Gardner has a better ring to it anyways : )

Oh I know what your intentions were :) Don't worry

oh dear lord i am in LOVE. that short clip had me hooked and wanting more.

Ditto. Can't wait. And it looks like they're actually NOT going to do what ESPN did--looks like they might actually try to show how much work goes into cheer. Funny that the SPORTS magazine from the channel that actually shows Worlds did a complete hatchet job and the NEWS channel that could totally turn this into an expose on how scandalous cheer is is the one that's going to actually do the REAL story.

Ditto. Can't wait. And it looks like they're actually NOT going to do what ESPN did--looks like they might actually try to show how much work goes into cheer. Funny that the SPORTS magazine from the channel that actually shows Worlds did a complete hatchet job and the NEWS channel that could totally turn this into an expose on how scandalous cheer is is the one that's going to actually do the REAL story.

i love how it's actually going to be truthful. no crazy editing to make the gym look bad or have coaches look like they came from hell. that's how hard you have to work and it'll really show how everyone works hard.

does anyone no when it comes on or what times :D CANT WAIT!

Latest posts

Back