All-Star Cheer Extreme Questions And Answers From Courtney

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How many seniors throughout the entire program did CEA lose/graduate this past season? Oh and goodluck this season.

Will CEA be coming to any comps on the West Coast this season? I know you had planned on coming to American Grand, Vegas in December of 09' but it fell through.

1. What do you have to say to people who disliked the Senior Elite routine this season due to the similarities of last seasons routine?

2. What can we expect from Cheer Extreme next season?

Senior Elite graduated 13
Small Seniors graduated 4
Coed Elite graduated 4
Medium/SmallCoed graduated 2
Raleigh Small Coed graduated (guessing 5-6)

Around 22 kids graduated from our level 2-4 teams

We had 18 kids throughout

I heard that your teams only practice once a week. Is this true, and if it is, how do you manage to get so much accomplished in a short amount of time?

Your athletes get a lot of hate but are also praised and treated as the "celebrities" of cheerleading. What do you tell your kids on how to handle everything?

Reactions: ian
Will CEA be coming to any comps on the West Coast this season? I know you had planned on coming to American Grand, Vegas in December of 09' but it fell through.

Anything is possible as we prepare our 2011-2012 schedule. We've often considered Palm Springs and Vegas.. Costs and length of the flight make that a pipedream most seasons. We are looking at a few new destinations this year.

will small senior be wearing the uniforms they wore at worlds this coming season or was that a worlds only thing?

For me personally it helps me justify the retail therapy that always precedes big stressful events. I appreciate any reason for a new outfit :). On a serious note, it is a tremendous honor and I love meeting athletes and parents from all over.
That's awesome! I saw you at worlds, and I asked some senior elite girls for pictures... but you had like 6 teams to keep track of so I didn't want to bug you. I should have! Next year! :)

Back