Cheer Gyms In Ri?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 9, 2019
Hi all,

Newbie mom here! My daughter is a level 4 gymnast and she has decided she is done with gymnastics and wants to try cheer. She loves competing and tumbling and dancing so hopefully this will be a good fit for her. We just moved to a new state (Rhode Island) and so it makes sense for her to switch to cheer now. I am not sure if it's mid season here in cheer (like it is in gymnastics) but since we moved now is the time.

Would anyone feel comfortable recommending a cheer gym in RI? She loves to compete (and win) and she also is used to working hard as she is currently training 12 hours per week in gymnastics. I would appreciate any insight. RI is small so we could travel anywhere in the state or even to CT or MA if close to RI border. She would prefer a more serious gym that trains hard as that is what she is used to doing.

Also what are the practice hours like for an 8 years old just starting out in cheer but who is fit and strong and can tumble.

Thanks very much!

Rockstar opened this year and is in Coventry RI. I believe the owners are former UK cheerleaders and have a very good reputation. I haven't seen their teams compete yet so I can't comment on the strength of the teams. ECE Hingham is a great option for SE Mass - their teams get better every year and look very competitive this year.

Rockstar opened this year and is in Coventry RI. I believe the owners are former UK cheerleaders and have a very good reputation. I haven't seen their teams compete yet so I can't comment on the strength of the teams. ECE Hingham is a great option for SE Mass - their teams get better every year and look very competitive this year.
Thank you! I will give them a call!

Back