All-Star Cheer Live - Can't Sign Up!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Is anyone having problems with the Cheer Live Website? I want to watch JamFest this weekend and I can't sign up for the webcast. The site does not appear to be working when I clink on a link I get blank page.:(

Is anyone having problems with the Cheer Live Website? I want to watch JamFest this weekend and I can't sign up for the webcast. The site does not appear to be working when I clink on a link I get blank page.:(
Make sure you're using firefox.

Whats your issue?

Feel free to contact me (Adam) with any questions at [email protected] or call 1 (877) 92-CHEER

It doesn't appear to work IE 8 and windows XP, once I downloaded Foxfire site worked.:confused:

Whats your issue?

Feel free to contact me (Adam) with any questions at [email protected] or call 1 (877) 92-CHEER

Hi Adam, I am debating subscribing to the elite membership (as opposed to just buying one or more streams this weekend). Do you have an estimate for how quickly the VOD will be available. I have a lot of football to watch this weekend in addition to a lot of cheerleading, so am trying to figure out the best way :)

Hi Adam, I am debating subscribing to the elite membership (as opposed to just buying one or more streams this weekend). Do you have an estimate for how quickly the VOD will be available. I have a lot of football to watch this weekend in addition to a lot of cheerleading, so am trying to figure out the best way :)

Great question! We plan on having ALL videos from this weekend up online for our Elite members no later then 24 hours after a team performs (if not earlier), we are leaving Indy Monday evening and plan on having everything up by that time!

We recently upgraded almost everything on our site that now allows us to upload videos quicker, have a higher quality Live stream and offer better technical support! I can promise you, you wont be upset once you become an Elite member! We already have over 1,000 cheer videos available on-demand NOT COUNTING all the competitions we have coming up over the next 4 months (Over 20)

If you have any more question, feel free to call us @ 1(877) 92-CHEER or email me at [email protected]

Hey CheerLive ! I'm signing up for the Elite membership but is it true that the live stream only works with Firefox? I've had a few people say that downloading Firefox on my Mac is not a good thing and can be cause viruses, but some say its just fine. Anyone know? I can download on my other computer but its a work computer and they frown upon that!

Hey CheerLive ! I'm signing up for the Elite membership but is it true that the live stream only works with Firefox? I've had a few people say that downloading Firefox on my Mac is not a good thing and can be cause viruses, but some say its just fine. Anyone know? I can download on my other computer but its a work computer and they frown upon that!

Another great question! I currently own 2 macs and have used firefox for the past 4 years as my primary browser, never had an issue! I can promise you if you do use firefox you will have a perfect stream! Now, I have been told by my website designers that all browser have the ability to play the webcast but we have definitely found issues from some customers about Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. We recommend firefox for the best experience!

Another great question! I currently own 2 macs and have used firefox for the past 4 years as my primary browser, never had an issue! I can promise you if you do use firefox you will have a perfect stream! Now, I have been told by my website designers that all browser have the ability to play the webcast but we have definitely found issues from some customers about Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. We recommend firefox for the best experience!

can you post a link to where i can purchase the webcast? i cant seem to find it from the home page.

I think you may have to wait until tomorrow to buy the live stream. I went ahead and upgraded to the elite membership, so I can already see the streams. They had some practice going on in one hall, but that was all (no sound). CheerLive can you confirm.

Okay so do you have to buy the webcast for Super Nats tomorrow AND The Majors? or does the $10 cover both?

Back