Cheer Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 30, 2018
Hi all,

I am in the need of new cheer shoes for this season and was wondering which Nfinity's would be the best to get, Flytes, Evolutions or Vengences.

For a bit of background I am a base for my routine and I don't do a whole lot of tumbling but I am working on my tumbling and currently have a small tumbling pass in the routine. With this information what would you believe would be the best shoe for me to get

My daughter is a base and loves the nfinity titan for support of her ankles during her passes and she says they are more comfortable that the vengeance she had before. If we didn't do the titan high tops we may be in varsity cheer shoes.

Hi all,

I am in the need of new cheer shoes for this season and was wondering which Nfinity's would be the best to get, Flytes, Evolutions or Vengences.

For a bit of background I am a base for my routine and I don't do a whole lot of tumbling but I am working on my tumbling and currently have a small tumbling pass in the routine. With this information what would you believe would be the best shoe for me to get

Latest posts

Back