College Cheering on the beach without leaving the main land! Florida Atlantic University

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 10, 2010
Hey, my name is Charlie Asciutto. I was just trying to get the word out about Florida Atlantic University and the cheer program. Its located down in South Florida in Boca Raton. We have a new stadium being built along with many new dorms and shops all on campus. Best part is the school is located two miles away from the beach! This year we have both a coed and all girl teams for game day and combining to make one small coed team that competes at UCA nationals. practices are at a local allstar gym where, while we practice some on hard floor we do most practices on spring floor to be easier on the bodies. We also have a option to be on a open All star team as well. SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE! and tuition in not to expensive anyways. If you are interested about FAU or have any questions feel free to contact me either on here or facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=545789128
thanks!

That entire area is amazing. Went to visit some friends that live in Boca and I couldn't get over how gorgeous everything was. I asked one guy down there if they were going to have their company conference at an exotic location. He told me to look around and tell him where they could go to match what they already had. I didn't have an answer.

Back