All-Star Cheerleader Stalker

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

excuse me while i throw up.

According to court papers, Holderer then made 82 posts online to contact the girl. In those posts he told of his intention to meet with her so he could hold her and kiss her. Police said Holderer also rated the girl as a “10” and said he loved her.

This is so sick. Want to throw up, too.
Probably i totally missed it in the text, and please excuse if so, but: Why did it take so long with all the calls and posts to arrest him?

According to court papers, Holderer then made 82 posts online to contact the girl. In those posts he told of his intention to meet with her so he could hold her and kiss her. Police said Holderer also rated the girl as a “10” and said he loved her.

Probably i totally missed it in the text, and please excuse if so, but: Why did it take so long with all the calls and posts to arrest him?

i don't think it said. but that went on waaaaaaay too long. so disgusting.

This is disgusting. Someone has a lot of time on his hands if you ask me :confused:

Even twitter? :jawdrop:
you would be amazed at how much info someone could learn about you from twitter. Today's social media connectivity is creating problems and kids (as well as some adults) share way to much info and want to be everyone's friend which makes it easy for someone like this to do what he did. If you have 1000+ friends on fb chances are you only know a fraction of them in real life and have never met the others or know if they are even who they claim to be.

Back