All-Star Cheerleaders Against Bullying

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 25, 2010
hey ya'll!
one of the girls I cheer with has designed a twitter and website supporting cheerleaders and non cheerleaders alike and standing up against bullying. the website is kind of like a support group where people can go if they need someone to talk to and to raise awareness. We are cheerleaders. we are leaders. are job is to set and example and be role model. With the help of the cheer community, the current rise of instances of bullying will begin to see a drastic drop. If you could spread the word and follow the twitter, your support could really make an impact. thank you!

cabproject | Wix.com

Twitter

peace, love, and happy cheering

showstopper

thank you kingston :)
and Seeker30 first and foremost, please follow the twitter, and share it with others. I have just kinda been working as a spokeswoman for her, so Becky knows way more about it than I do. if you want to get in contact with her, you can find her on facebook: Becky jo lowrie. I know she also has bracelets to sell and flyers to hang up. It's the littlest things that get people's attention but it's the little things that can make a big difference.

I think this is a great idea. I'm just sad that people who say they are against bullying are actually bullys on this site and say mean things about other cheerleaders or their parents... That is still a form of bullying.
i pmed you as to not derail this thread.

Hi Everyone! I'm Becky, one of the people who started the site and twitter. I am still trying to figure out this fierce board so I hope I am even posting this in the right place. I already had one girl come to me wanting to help, if there is anyone else who wants to help run the twitter account Email me ([email protected]) and I can give you more information! Also greatly appreciated if everyone could follow the twitter @cab_project and spread the word whenever you can! Thanks :)!

hey ya'll!
one of the girls I cheer with has designed a twitter and website supporting cheerleaders and non cheerleaders alike and standing up against bullying. the website is kind of like a support group where people can go if they need someone to talk to and to raise awareness. We are cheerleaders. we are leaders. are job is to set and example and be role model. With the help of the cheer community, the current rise of instances of bullying will begin to see a drastic drop. If you could spread the word and follow the twitter, your support could really make an impact. thank you!

cabproject | Wix.com

Twitter

peace, love, and happy cheering

showstopper

Followedd!

Why would your friend copy another group doing this. I joined a group a while ago and she seems to be copying everything, including the name...that's kind of dirty if her to try to be the better...instead, why don't you all join forces and make one big one...just saying...btw..the other group was up way longer then your friends. I wonder if the other group knows your stealing their hard work and ideas....sheesh...all for popularity.

Back