High School Cheerleaders Choice 2018

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 22, 2011
hey y’all!

My program has been selected as a finalist for this year’s Cheerleader’s Choice: School Spirit Awards through Varsity TV! It would mean the absolute world to me if you could vote for Bermudian Springs High School (York Springs, PA). You can vote once a day per device and voting ends July 5th. The top five teams win a documentary on their school and traditions and we are such a small school in literally the middle of nowhere, PA, this would be an amazing opportunity for our school!

2018 Cheerleader's Choice: School Spirit Spotlight - Entries - Varsity

hey y’all!

My program has been selected as a finalist for this year’s Cheerleader’s Choice: School Spirit Awards through Varsity TV! It would mean the absolute world to me if you could vote for Bermudian Springs High School (York Springs, PA). You can vote once a day per device and voting ends July 5th. The top five teams win a documentary on their school and traditions and we are such a small school in literally the middle of nowhere, PA, this would be an amazing opportunity for our school!

2018 Cheerleader's Choice: School Spirit Spotlight - Entries - Varsity
Gotchu fam!

It wouldn't let me vote again :(
It's super weird about the timing I've noticed. I've tried voting first thing in the morning and it won't count my vote, but if I wait a couple hours, it'll count my vote. Not sure why that is, but whatever works I guess!

It's super weird about the timing I've noticed. I've tried voting first thing in the morning and it won't count my vote, but if I wait a couple hours, it'll count my vote. Not sure why that is, but whatever works I guess!
Just let me do it. I keep responding to you only so that this stays on the new thread page and I remember to do it each day lol.

I think its on a 24 hour cookie cycle so whenever it re-registers your device/browser as a new visit.

Back