Cheerleaders In Spain Got Talent

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm hesitant to make fun of developing international teams bc I realize its all new and coaching is limited, but the random dance in front of the pyramid made me say "whaaat?!" I think I like the attempt to shimmy in arabesque the most tho....
Love their enthusiasm!

I'm hesitant to make fun of developing international teams bc I realize its all new and coaching is limited, but the random dance in front of the pyramid made me say "whaaat?!" I think I like the attempt to shimmy in arabesque the most tho....
Love their enthusiasm!
well i do understand and know for a fact that cheerleading still has to come a loooong way over here in europe , i mean i experience it first hand haha BUT if they are capable of stealing TopGuns Music they should also know a little about how Allstars Routines are looking ;) That dance is just plain weird, she moves like ....yeah well...
I still think its amazing that Cheerleading has started to develop in Spain though...

I was more annoyed by the right base of the tight stand.
though im glad to see spain has finally started with cheerleading too.
nothing as hard as being the first and only team in your country!
I know they didnt start that long ago yet, yes they still need work, but not a single team in the world is perfect otherwise we wouldnt need that thing a few hours each week called practise.
Go Spain!!!

From just a semester of Spanish 1, I can understand 3% of what their saying ! Haha YEAH GO SPAIN!
UMM... Me gusta..Bien, muy bien!

well i do understand and know for a fact that cheerleading still has to come a loooong way over here in europe , i mean i experience it first hand haha BUT if they are capable of stealing TopGuns Music they should also know a little about how Allstars Routines are looking ;) That dance is just plain weird, she moves like ....yeah well...
I still think its amazing that Cheerleading has started to develop in Spain though...
I couldn't agree more. It's not like they don't have Youtube (which is probably where they got the music from) so they had to have seen at least one All-star routine. And even if you can't duplicate it because you don't have the coaching/skills/facility/number of cheerleaders, you can at least see the format and how a routine flows.

Back