"#cheerprobz"... We've All Got Them!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 24, 2010
HELLO FIERCE BOARDERS! My team is doing a small t-shirt fundraiser; we’re making three shirts all with different saying on the front and on the back it say “#cheerprobz” like the trending topic on twitter. We’ve already seen quite a bit of interest in these shirts among friends and family so I thought I’d see about showing them o everyone here.

If you are interested in buying any of the shirts we will be taking orders through February 19th. (midnight on the morning of the 20th will be the deadline for pre-ordering shirts) if there is continued interest in them after the fact then we will of course place another order for them. But for now we will say that feb. 20th is the deadline as we will be placing our first order. Pictures of each shirt will be included below. The shirts will be $15 each. Payment will be accepted via PayPal invoicing.

To Order:

PM ME THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

YOUR NAME
ADDRESS YOU WANT THE SHIRT(S) SHIPPED TO: ADDRESS, STREET, CITY,STATE, ZIP

YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO SEND THE PAYPAL INVOICE TO

HOW MANY SHIRTS YOU WANT, WHICH SHIRTS, AND SHIRT SIZE: S, M, L, XL and XXL

Once I have received your information you will be invoice the total for your order which will then be placed on the 20th. It should take 7-14 days to receive (more likely 7) at which point they can be distributed to those who purchase them. As shirts are being shipped I will tag you in this thread so you know to look out for it.

Lime green: Flyer broke my face, #cheerprobz
o8grxw.jpg

Black: Going full out; #cheerprobz
oqln9z.jpg

Purple: Eating mat; #cheerprobz
2eyl0me.jpg

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE DON’T BE AFRIAD TO ASK.

they're $15 each

and they come actual size. like the guy wearing the going full out one is wearing a medium and it fits him well. he usually wears mediums.

Hahah I love the I ate mat for dinner shirt. It's only fitting because my cp is doing her tuck with a spot now and it's good so she is about to be doing it with no spot and i have a feeling she will be eating plenty! No big deal! Lol

do you know if these will be on gilden shirts?
yes gildan

and i was just told that we will ship to the UK, but only provided that the cost of shipping is covered when the shirt is paid for. if that's something that still interests you then i can find out and let you know of any additional cost.

Awesome. Love the first two! Will let you know if I decide to get them. You should do more designs. I love this idea.

We actually have several more shirts designed all with different sayings on them. I think the reason she only went about selling 3 this time around was because they were worried about keeping track of things. But when. Get around to the second order we will release the other shirts as well as make them available inyouth sizes for this children.

Latest posts

Back