All-Star Cheersport 2021

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I thought it was either a deduction or being hit in your execution&drivers?
I mean if the jury feels it wasn't enough of a struggle to deduct,they'd atleast score them lower right?
Bobbles are not deductions. But if it is large enough, it can come off execution.

I thought it was either a deduction or being hit in your execution&drivers?
I mean if the jury feels it wasn't enough of a struggle to deduct,they'd atleast score them lower right?

Bobbles are only deductions at Worlds.

Rough go for Macs Senior Starz, love that routine when it hits. Would love to see them globe again.

Rough go for Macs Senior Starz, love that routine when it hits. Would love to see them globe again.

I see there are two Macs teams competing against each other in that division, Small Coed 6. I wonder if they're from the same gym. They have two locations, but they're very close together in Utah, and it would still seem unusual that they both end up in the same Lvl 6 division.

Watching a level 4 team with the sparkle socks and my daughter said “oh man, this is going to be so hard wearing boots while they compete!”

I see there are two Macs teams competing against each other in that division, Small Coed 6. I wonder if they're from the same gym. They have two locations, but they're very close together in Utah, and it would still seem unusual that they both end up in the same Lvl 6 division.
They are different locations. They also have an XSmall Coed 6 that is at the same location as one of the teams (I believe Starz)

The people here are so nice, someone raved about the Tiny 1 team that placed 5th out of 5. If only social media was this kind. I don't see any issue in mentioning a "Cheerlebrity's" name here (especially if it's just first name only), as long as the comment isn't negative. There are famous names in every sport. Saying "So-and-so is reported to have a concussion" or "so-and-so had to be removed from the routine, but is going to be fine" or whatever other brief medical update, is perfectly appropriate IMO.

I know most people aren't here to read about lower levels, but I can't believe there are only 6 Small Sr 3 teams this year. And only 9 teams in D2. There used to be a ton of teams in these divisions and they'd be split into multiple divisions. There's only one team in "Sr 3 U19" too, so I don't know where everyone went. It's definitely a smaller comp this year in certain divisions, surely Covid related. Very few divisions have at least 10 teams, and many have no more than 5 or so. Some states that are usually here aren't here; it seems most teams are within driving distance. Just a random observation.

Last edited:
Back