All-Star Cheersport Nationals 2019

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 12, 2019
What are some need to know tips for ones new to Cheersport? I have gone as a competitor decades ago but now as a cheer mom, kind of freaking out lol. Mainly about getting from hotel to WCC

I noticed...
  • you need to get blanket early.
  • Crowd is similiar to Disney lol
... but that's it really. What am I missing?

Wear comfortable shoes!! So much walking....

Last edited:
Where comfortable shoes!! So much walking....
So.Much.Walking.

Also...if you have one of the dreaded late award times...you might want to pack a picnic or something. Walking out of the GWCC on a Sunday night at 11, there ain’t NOTHING open. It was us & the janitors. I thought the kids would have to EAT the jackets bc NOTHING was open. :eek:

So.Much.Walking.

Also...if you have one of the dreaded late award times...you might want to pack a picnic or something. Walking out of the GWCC on a Sunday night at 11, there ain’t NOTHING open. It was us & the janitors. I thought the kids would have to EAT the jackets bc NOTHING was open. :eek:

Good to know. Thanks

Be careful and travel in groups. Do not go anywhere alone. Atlanta is a sex trafficking hub. There were scary encounters last year. They know what cheersport is, and athletes can be targets.

Are Day 1 scores or placements posted anywhere?

Edited for spelling. [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be careful and travel in groups. Do not go anywhere alone. Atlanta is a sex trafficking hub. There were scary encounters last year. They know what cheersport is, and athletes can be targets.
Scary! But paradise to the traffickers with so many girls walking around!

Back