All-Star Coaches: Compete Nca And Become Part Of The 'inner Circle'

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 16, 2010
Attending NCA Nationals next month as a Coach or Gym Owner? Get on the inside track of what's going on in Dallas! Go to FB and request permission to join our group:

NCA All-Star Nat'ls - The Inner Circle.
This group is dedicated to any and every All Star coach attending the 2012 NCA/NDA All-Star Nationals in Dallas at the end of February. In addition to the information avaialble on our website and through my daily Nationals Reminder Emails, we will feature important announcements and reminders here. Both returning coaches and NCA Nationals Newbies can check in with me and chat with one another as the final month of prep flies by! Please get every Nationals Coach you know to join!

Also, my first of several important NCA Nationals Email Updates is being sent to every program currently registered today! The email address you provided on your Nationals Registration paperwork will be the email address used to deliver this first Email Update today. Please review the contents of today's email carefully and respond accordingly.

Email me at [email protected] if other email address needs to be added to this distribution list. We will also try to repost much of that email content on our new FB page.

No it's not spam.

Is it really the "Inner Circle" though, if it's open to everyone?

The term 'inner circle' was chosen because, over the years, I've witnessed coaches' frustration when they don't know what's going on. Many of them have commented that they 'weren't aware of a certain rule change' or are 'always the last to hear important news' because they aren't a coach that's from the 'inner circle' of Cheerleading. Now, they can be.

And since you must be a coach of a team actually attending NCA next month, I've had to decline requests from several athletes, parents, and outside coaches who wanted to be in the group. Having to say 'no' more often then 'yes' makes me definitely feel like 'inner circle' is an appropriate title.

I have a question about NCA High School....how do teams qualify for the Game Time Divisions?

Back