Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

NJ Coach

10's Across the Board....literally.
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Mar 23, 2010
Did these rooms disappear...or do I need glasses?

@kingston

Did these rooms disappear...or do I need glasses?

@kingston

Sorta. It is there. I am working on it so when you aren't a member just the link shows up but when you ARE a member the forum show sup like normal and can see if there are new posts.

gotcha...I went to go check a thread, and there was nothing there. No worries, just checking :)

gotcha...I went to go check a thread, and there was nothing there. No worries, just checking :)

the permissions on here have never been 'good'. kinda thrown together. I am working on cleaning them up.

@NJ Coach and @gi_cheer
I think that should have it nice and fixed. Will work better from TapATalk now.

message CheerNerdDC

I messaged Weezy and he said I was "in" for the coaches room, but I still don't have access to it. I originally thought it was because my 72 hours weren't up yet. But now it's past the 72 hour mark and I still can't access the coaches room. I sent a message back to Weezy but haven't heard back from him. I know this past weekend was crazy with NCA and all but now it's Tuesday...

I messaged Weezy and he said I was "in" for the coaches room, but I still don't have access to it. I originally thought it was because my 72 hours weren't up yet. But now it's past the 72 hour mark and I still can't access the coaches room. I sent a message back to Weezy but haven't heard back from him. I know this past weekend was crazy with NCA and all but now it's Tuesday...

Just an FYI, Weezy is a she.

Back