All-Star Coastal Corporation Battle At The Capitol 2/11 - 2/12/17

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Fame Allstars will be there with teams from our Beach, Midlo, Central, Valley, and both PA locations. I think our total team count for this comp, last time I checked, is 52 teams...gonna be a busy weekend!

Fame Allstars will be there with teams from our Beach, Midlo, Central, Valley, and both PA locations. I think our total team count for this comp, last time I checked, is 52 teams...gonna be a busy weekend!

wow thats alot of teams!

this competition was always one of my favorites.

You guys travel more than any gym ive ever seen! How many flying trips do you do?
Yes we travel often and everywhere. And the weekends we aren't traveling we are at a local getting ready to travel. So this year we will do WSF in Kentucky, Spirit of Hope in Charlotte, Battle (which isn't a flight for us), NCA Dallas, Battle at the Beach in Myrtle (which I fly ) and Worlds/Summit. Many many frequent flyer miles!

Yes we travel often and everywhere. And the weekends we aren't traveling we are at a local getting ready to travel. So this year we will do WSF in Kentucky, Spirit of Hope in Charlotte, Battle (which isn't a flight for us), NCA Dallas, Battle at the Beach in Myrtle (which I fly ) and Worlds/Summit. Many many frequent flyer miles!

Wow that must get really expensive!

Wow that must get really expensive!
We do things a lot of things to keep the cost down..My husband is credit card obsessed, even has spreadsheet so we know what card is giving what reward what month, so all of our air travel has been booked with points. On stay to play hotels me and CP share a room 3 ways with a super senior and another mom and CP. If its not stay to play we book on points and we stay a little ways from the convention centers at hotels with free wifi and free breakfast and parking. We never eat lunch hahaha (pack snacks for the long days) and dinner is something inexpensive. We don't eat at convention centers, we don't buy any of the bows and extra crap, although I did buy a Tshirt from Spirit of Hope foundation this weekend, it was for a good cause and not the Varsity machine. We fundraise like crazy all year too. Unless you are wealthy I have no idea how anyone does it if they don't do it this way!

We do things a lot of things to keep the cost down..My husband is credit card obsessed, even has spreadsheet so we know what card is giving what reward what month, so all of our air travel has been booked with points. On stay to play hotels me and CP share a room 3 ways with a super senior and another mom and CP. If its not stay to play we book on points and we stay a little ways from the convention centers at hotels with free wifi and free breakfast and parking. We never eat lunch hahaha (pack snacks for the long days) and dinner is something inexpensive. We don't eat at convention centers, we don't buy any of the bows and extra crap, although I did buy a Tshirt from Spirit of Hope foundation this weekend, it was for a good cause and not the Varsity machine. We fundraise like crazy all year too. Unless you are wealthy I have no idea how anyone does it if they don't do it this way!

Those are all great ideas to cut costs down.

Surprised that considering the amount of teams that have come to this comp and sound like they are coming this year that there's not 1 paid and 4 at large summit bids

Back