High School Coed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 27, 2010
How many guys does your competition team have?
Also, what skills does your team have? (tumbling, stunts, etc).

duuuuude, we have 11 boys this year :D
they are all kinda small, but htey ususally bulk up by their second season :D most of htem have toss hands, and assisted extentions. ehh.

we have three .. one has anything to double.. the other has anything to full.. the third is new to cheer but got his layout (working full).. we can do toss to hands .. kick double baskets ... and our dance is craazzzy .. we are Cherry Hill West high School :D

One of my college friends went to Cherry Hill West! I didn't know you guys had a coed team. Are you competing at the Blue Devil/Wildcat Competition at Villanova?

Idk lol but we just got grand Champs at our first comp .. And who cheered on west?

Ps it's in NJ

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Oh, she didn't cheer! Congrats on your first comp, that's great. Are you guys doing any of the Cheer Tech comps in Philly? I judge them.

Oh, she didn't cheer! Congrats on your first comp, that's great. Are you guys doing any of the Cheer Tech comps in Philly? I judge them.

Why yes I think so .. And I used to work for them .. (used to set up floors) pm me ur name lol cause I may kno you.. I'm dylan

Latest posts

Back