College Cheer Opportunity In Ga!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 8, 2014
I am the head cheerleading coach at Point University in West Point, GA (formerly Atlanta Christian College). We are a fairly new program, and we are growing very quickly. I am currently recruiting for our 2014-2015 season, and I wanted to let everyone know about the opportunities here. We cheer for football and basketball, and next year will begin our competition season as well! We also offer athletic scholarships for cheerleading—every member of our team receives a scholarship! If you are interested (or know anyone who might be) please feel free to visit our website or e-mail me directly at [email protected].

I am the head cheerleading coach at Point University in West Point, GA (formerly Atlanta Christian College). We are a fairly new program, and we are growing very quickly. I am currently recruiting for our 2014-2015 season, and I wanted to let everyone know about the opportunities here. We cheer for football and basketball, and next year will begin our competition season as well! We also offer athletic scholarships for cheerleading—every member of our team receives a scholarship! If you are interested (or know anyone who might be) please feel free to visit our website or e-mail me directly at [email protected].
How much are the scholarships and are they available for the 20152016 season?

Back