College College Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 10, 2010
I feel like we had a thread like this before but I would like to see all the different college uniforms! Some are probably similar to others as there isn't too much room for creativity like all stars but I still love college uniforms! I'll start with my school as we got new uniforms this year. University of North Florida
ETA: Sorry for the big pictures

Halter top uniform

Our "Osprey word crop" and you can kinda see the guys uniforms

White top (it says UNF across it)

The only picture of our grey tops I could find

Osprey head crop

It must be nice to have uniforms. My college is waiting on them for another month, so we'll be cheering in tshirts until then. We didn't order early enough (we start in September for basketball) to have them for our first game, but at this rate we will only wear them nine times.

My team is debuting our new uniforms on Saturday :) can't wait. We also got new bodysuits for our older ones to give a new look. We have talked our coach into a lot of new things this year....yay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It must be nice to have uniforms. My college is waiting on them for another month, so we'll be cheering in tshirts until then. We didn't order early enough (we start in September for basketball) to have them for our first game, but at this rate we will only wear them nine times.
I'd be so angry.

Sophomore and junior year:
BXlZ5DqIgAA24i9.jpg

Senior year:
BE3VZ1-CYAAWDoD.jpg

Kentucky, as strange as its seems, usually wears one of four combinations (the girls on the squad rarely don't wear bodyliners underneath their shell tops). Kind of an old-school look, if you will.
It's genius and cost-effective. The girls have 2 skirts, 1 type of brief (though I'm sure they buy multiple pairs), 4 shells and 2 bodyliners.

@BuegeSmalls Your poms are so fluffy!

It's genius and cost-effective. The girls have 2 skirts, 1 type of brief (though I'm sure they buy multiple pairs), 4 shells and 2 bodyliners.

@BuegeSmalls Your poms are so fluffy!
Haha thanks! They're brand new! We switched to Varsity poms since our GTM ones looked terrible after just one year of using them. The Varsity ones were more expensive but you can definitely see a difference in the quality!

Haha thanks! They're brand new! We switched to Varsity poms since our GTM ones looked terrible after just one year of using them. The Varsity ones were more expensive but you can definitely see a difference in the quality!

Wow. I have always liked GTM's metallic poms, b/c they look incredible. Is that what you guys had before, or did you have the plastic ones (I don't trust those)?

Wow. I have always liked GTM's metallic poms, b/c they look incredible. Is that what you guys had before, or did you have the plastic ones (I don't trust those)?
We had the GTM metallic ones. They would shed so bad all over the floor. We were constantly picking up pom pieces, even the first time we had them they would shed. We've used the Varsity ones for maybe four or five games and we haven't lost a piece yet. We got the plastic ones from Varsity, we thought they looked more colligate and less dancer-ish than the metallic.

Last edited:
We had the GTM metallic ones. They would shed so bad all over the floor. We were constantly picking up pom pieces, every the first time we had them they would shed. We've used the Varsity ones for maybe four or five games and we haven't lost a piece yet. We got the plastic ones from Varsity, we thought they looked more colligate and less dancer-ish than the metallic.

That's shocking. I didn't expect the quality to be that bad.

Wow.

Back