All-Star Confession Of A “crazy Cheer Mom"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't think you were crazy at all, I think you were a happy mama who got to see her baby hit an amazing routine. Not going to lie seeing your excitement made me tear up a little. If I were in your spot I would have reacted the exact same. Congrats to your little one.
I have to agree with ztap about not being too crazy and I was tearing up too! What a happy day for you lakerfantlc and to have it on video, even more awesome! To be honest, I was waiting to you break out into total crazy mom, but it never happened thankfully. Just an all around great video to watch. Thanks!

That was a really good moment and memory to keep forever! i remember sitting with you Mamarazzi and all the fierceboarders and when smoed hit everyone just started screaming and crying!! it was a really gooood moment! i loveed it!!
I couldn’t have been in a better place than sitting with all the fierce boarders!!! and we jumped on the green floor!!!

Love this video!! So amazing you got it on video.. You were actually pretty calm considering the moment.. I might have started a full on parent hugging dog pile!! :cheering: Congrats to your World Champs!!

I thought you were cool and totally under control!

Congratulations again! What an amazing feeling that must have been for you and your family!

haha, that lady tried to tell everyone to sit and everyone ignored her. then she just looked like "sweet jesus, these people are crazy" lololol
I often wonder about that....when you go to convention centers and it's clearly convention center staff, or local police officers, working the event....I wonder if anyone ever "trains" them in just what they're about to experience :D

I promise I'm really NOT saying anything about anyone else. If I were, I would say it directly...and I'm not. So people,in the world do NOT read anything more into this than what I'm about to say....

...that being said....

I am SO ridiculously impressed with Smoed. Not just their routine which had my son and I screaming at the computer screen like crazy people at my parents house...but their behavior during awards. OMG! They were the single most composed team I'd ever seen in my life. I expected at least some screaming and hugging (even if they're still firmly seated on their butts) and crying...all of which I would've found completely appropriate. I'm pretty much good with almost anything as long as they don't stand up before their name is called, i mean it IS a big deal, but Smoed was simply phenomenal. What amazing composure to have just won the biggest competition of their lives and behave so remarkably well.

I was a fan before...but I'm a rabid one now. Sportsmanship means more to me than skills and Smoed has them both!

I promise I'm really NOT saying anything about anyone else. If I were, I would say it directly...and I'm not. So people,in the world do NOT read anything more into this than what I'm about to say....

...that being said....

I am SO ridiculously impressed with Smoed. Not just their routine which had my son and I screaming at the computer screen like crazy people at my parents house...but their behavior during awards. OMG! They were the single most composed team I'd ever seen in my life. I expected at least some screaming and hugging (even if they're still firmly seated on their butts) and crying...all of which I would've found completely appropriate. I'm pretty much good with almost anything as long as they don't stand up before their name is called, i mean it IS a big deal, but Smoed was simply phenomenal. What amazing composure to have just won the biggest competition of their lives and behave so remarkably well.

I was a fan before...but I'm a rabid one now. Sportsmanship means more to me than skills and Smoed has them both!
This made me blinky..thank you...they are really nice kids...and this sport is full of nice kids...I agree with you...not much offends me cuz they are kids and this is a huge deal when they win Worlds....but the Smos made us proud for their grace and kindness...:) I love this sport!!!!!

If that video makes you a crazy cheer mom, then have at it. Nothing crazy about any of that :)

...that being said....

Awww you just made this Mom cry. They are an amazing group of kids...:kiss:

Back