All-Star Covid-19 / Varsity Response

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not independent EPs. [emoji849] At least as of two hours ago WSA said the show must go on.

But our owner said there has been a major schedule change and we still don't have times so maybe they're at least attempting something like UCA. [emoji1745]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I would think local gyms, who can drive, stingrays r already out, will not come.

I am glad they made changes. The whole UCA thing seems like a nightmare logistically. But I guess there is not much you can do when you wait until the last possible second to make changes- lol. But glad comps are canceled for the next 2 weeks! and honestly we are in beginning stages; this thing will
get worse before better. I wouldn’t be surprised if this season is a washout.

I think they are using UCA as a test run for "in case this is not better by Summit or Worlds."

Imagine a ONE AND DONE WORLDS with a ONE AND DONE Large All Girl or Small Coed.

An inhaler wouldn't be enough for my weekend watch party.

Seriously though, as much as it would be crazy for the athletes, health is more important.

Everyone who paid for a 2-day UCA National should receive a partial refund now that it's been changed to a 1-day event, but no chance of that happening. This event really should have been cancelled like every other event this weekend. But hopefully they will do whatever possible to make sure Worlds at least happens. By then this situation will hopefully be more under control.

I am really not sure how they want to make Worlds happen at this point.

Europe is already further along with the spread and the number of infected people, the US is only just starting to unfold , and by April ,it will most probably be pretty far along

Life over here is pretty much coming to a stand still. All our competitions at this point are either being cancelled or postponed, Gyms are cancelling their practices until further notice.

Our health care system is know to be very good, nevertheless we are struggling. I have just talked to a friend that's an ER Doctor over here and it's bad, actually very bad

If there is any way to kind of get control of the situation- events , concerts, competitions and anything like that need to be cancelled like now

Summit bids will be much easier to get this weekend at UCA... if there will even be a Summit

I am really not sure how they want to make Worlds happen at this point.

Europe is already further along with the spread and the number of infected people, the US is only just starting to unfold , and by April ,it will most probably be pretty far along

Life over here is pretty much coming to a stand still. All our competitions at this point are either being cancelled or postponed, Gyms are cancelling their practices until further notice.

Our health care system is know to be very good, nevertheless we are struggling. I have just talked to a friend that's an ER Doctor over here and it's bad, actually very bad

If there is any way to kind of get control of the situation- events , concerts, competitions and anything like that need to be cancelled like now

The good news is that new cases of the virus are allegedly already starting to slow down quite dramatically in China where it originated. I believe South Korea is reporting a slow-down in new cases as well. Hopefully the world won't have to shut down for too long.

The good news is that new cases of the virus are allegedly already starting to slow down in China where it originated. I believe South Korea is reporting a slow-down in new cases as well. Hopefully the world won't have to shut down for too long.
China really shut it down though. We have relatively few restrictions in place when you think about it. Lots of freedom still...

All Ohio schools K-12 are closed for three weeks. Most of our colleges have cancelled in person classes, some have moved to online learning for the rest of the semester. I work in a Children’s Hospital and today they put a 2 visitor per patient per day ban in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over here (Qc, Canada), every inside gathering of over 250 person is canceled until further notice. We don't have many cases, but if other provinces follow, it might help stop the propagation. Many private schools are closing tomorrow and we are waiting to see if school boards will follow suit.

Competitions are canceled for the next two weeks, including our two biggest bid events.

Back