All-Star Creative Level 3 Tumbling Passes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
does anyone have any suggestions on some creative level 3 passes? besides the usual front walkover passes, step out passes, and punchfront passes?

You could incorporate aerial cartwheels into the beginning of combo passes. You would just want to make sure you take at least one step after the aerial to separate the passes and make it legal.

RO, BHS, Tuck--then go back the same way you came from doing a PF-RO-BHS-Tuck.

I've seen somebody compete a RO, BHS, BHS, Tuck and then back the other way forward roll, front walkover, RO, BHS Tuck. It looked pretty cool.

thank you for knowing and using the term flyspring... you would not believe the looks I get when I say it!
we love flysprings. I know that look you are talking about though lol!

We did a 'spotted' pass last year on our senior 3 team and got great comments on creativity all season. We had two athletes join left and right arm, and a third athlete did a spotted front punch step out over their arms. It's not difficult to do, but it's eye-catching. Their hands were on her throughout rotation and release to the floor, and she tumbled out of it through to a tuck.

We did a 'spotted' pass last year on our senior 3 team and got great comments on creativity all season. We had two athletes join left and right arm, and a third athlete did a spotted front punch step out over their arms. It's not difficult to do, but it's eye-catching. Their hands were on her throughout rotation and release to the floor, and she tumbled out of it through to a tuck.

do you have a video of this that we can watch?

My senior coed 3 did standing double handspring step out, turn round off hand spring, tuck. this video isnt the best quality (and not our best performance!) but it happens around 20 seconds

Back