All-Star D2 Summit Family Tickets

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 23, 2014
I had to register my kid last week for summit and now I'm trying to figure out how the hell to purchase tickets for family members. There are instructions online, but you can't register that way if your kid is already registered..... Anyone have any ideas on how to do this? I was hoping to get this all cleared up this weekend and not wait to call someone next week.

Sorry I am confused.....did you register your athlete as a commuter and need to buy tickets or are you staying onsite?

if the athlete is registered ( I am assuming as a commuter) you log back in and click on the change request and indicate how many and how many days spectator tickets you need.

I had to register my kid last week for summit and now I'm trying to figure out how the hell to purchase tickets for family members. There are instructions online, but you can't register that way if your kid is already registered..... Anyone have any ideas on how to do this? I was hoping to get this all cleared up this weekend and not wait to call someone next week.

Your gym didn't offer to order spectator tickets with your child's?

Latest posts

Back