OT Dancing With The Stars Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
New favorite thread.

I am hopping right on that team Riker train. That was great. And I'm glad Allison is doing well. I've liked her since her sytycd days and she was struggle city last year. But ya, teamrallison right here.

Teamvalenrue too. She was a great surprise. And I love Val. So. Yup rooting for them too.

And Willow is good too. I don't think she's at Sadie level, but I think she'll go far. She's definitely improving week to week.

And Noah. All the tears last week. He's fun to watch. I'm curious to see how he does tonight. ETA. ALERT. ONE HANDED LIFTS. Noah. Ugh. Yes.

Chris is eh.

And obvi teamhoughkin FTW. Nothing else to say there.

Charlotte needs to go like yesterday. Bruno's comment was a bit harsh but let's be honest, everyone was thinking it.

Suzanne can go. I hope my legs look as good as hers do by the time I'm her age.

Robert and kym give me a weird vibe. Like I get the relationship rumors but idk, something about it is weird to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fell asleep during tonight's episode because of my sore throat

I saw Rumer, she did a good job but I still don't want to like her. Carrie Ann is right, home girl does have a good body.

I think I ignored Suzanne's performance because well

Michael Sam should be better than he is. There's something going on weird in his butt/hips region

I still wish Keo wasn't paired with the blonde "actress", but that judged comment about her never winning a Noble prize but being a looker was out of line....although true

I think I slept thru Nastia

I'm somewhat disappointed to see Charlotte go home. Mainly because of Keo. But also because I think she had a lot of potential, just no drive.

Rumor is good but I was a little disappointed in her dance this week. Nastia's too. I just couldn't get into them.

Willow..... I want to like her but I can't. She's just so awkward - not her dancing, just everything else. And we get it, you're 14. I don't need to hear it 25 times on Mondays between 8 and 10. If this is going to keep up all season I'm going to get really annoyed. But she'll be a strong competitor. Her dance tonight was great, I loveeee mark's dances, they're always so creative.

Bachelor Boy needs to go. He's not good and his personality is eh. I always forget who he is when he starts dancing. I was rooting for him to go home tonight at the end.

I don't even understand what I think about Robert. I think his dancing is great but he's a little awkward. I don't know he's also slightly feminine but he doesn't look like it and when I look at him my mind can't put the two together for the same person. And he always looks surprised. Like he can't believe he's dancing. Like you practice all week long. But yeah the rumors with him and Kym... Weird. I secretly think he's gay but whatevs.

Michael Sam and Rumor have the top 2 tushies on the stars sides. Michael Sam looks like he's holding back in the hips department. Like for a second they're great and then the next they're rigid. I think he needs to unlock the dancing machine within himself. I know it's there but he seems really reserved. I enjoyed the outtakes with him and his partner though when they were doing lifts. Except I was mentally screaming "catch your flyer!!" every time she fell and he backed away. She legit did a tuck out of one of them and her face was priceless. Funny but scary.

I enjoy Noah's enthusiasm and drive and the half of his body he does have dances very well, especially last week. His hips are really great! And his form looks pretty good. You can tell he concentrates on his body positioning. I guess I'm over the "he's handicapped" thing because he doesn't let that hold him back. I value Carrie Ann's comments towards him and talking about a "level playing field" while giving him actual critiques instead of just praise and "you're my hero." He probably gets that stuff a lot. He's going into week 4 and you can't really rely on the schtick anymore. His partner has done great things with the choreography and working with the limitations they have. His lifts tonight though we're very awesome to see, major props!

I enjoy Patti even if she doesn't do the fancy dances. She's adorable and upbeat and loves being there.

I was very sad to see Redfoo go. Even if I didn't like him, he was very entertaining to watch and had a lot of potential. And I think he loved being the student and learning. Though he was a little slow with learning and taking comments. I'm excited for next week though. I hope Nastia does something about the Olympics or gymnastics.

Is it mean of me to say that I hate that Rumor is doing well? I think DWTS has run its course on "celebrities" when her introduction says "I'm best known for my parents Demi and Bruce.." like what is your talent? I feel they've reached a point where some of the dancers that have been on the show for years have more celebrity than their partners.

I LOVE Sharna and Noah, but it's hard to judge him against the others. he has come leaps and bounds with his own skills but without the ability to move the elbow and knee he isn't really "dancing." the lifts were crazy impressive, though, and i hope he continues to progress. and I have a girl crush on Sharna, so yeah.

Thank God Charlotte is gone she was awful, though I was kind of looking forward to see what Keo could do since he left week 1 last season. sad for him. Riker and Nastia are good, as expected. and I love Ms. Patti. she may not be the best but I just love her sass.

Is it mean of me to say that I hate that Rumor is doing well? I think DWTS has run its course on "celebrities" when her introduction says "I'm best known for my parents Demi and Bruce.." like what is your talent? I feel they've reached a point where some of the dancers that have been on the show for years have more celebrity than their partners.
This times a thousand. I watch the show for the dancing itself more than the celebs, but I totally agree w your last sentence.

Who knows how long the show will last, so for now I'm just gonna enjoy it for what it is and suffer through the "stars".

I believe tonight's theme is Most Memorable Part of the Stars Life. Nastia posted on her Instagram that she will be doing something about the Olympics. Even though anyone could've predicted that, I'm siked to see it. And I'm excited to see everyone else's moments they'll pay tribute to.

Except the Bachelor guy. Can we skip his?

I believe tonight's theme is Most Memorable Part of the Stars Life. Nastia posted on her Instagram that she will be doing something about the Olympics. Even though anyone could've predicted that, I'm siked to see it. And I'm excited to see everyone else's moments they'll pay tribute to.

Except the Bachelor guy. Can we skip his?
Spoiler alert if anyone takes DWTS seriously haha, but she's dancing to her floor music from 2008!!! I'm so excited. That music suited her so well

Spoiler alert if anyone takes DWTS seriously haha, but she's dancing to her floor music from 2008!!! I'm so excited. That music suited her so well
So, so excited for this!! I was talking about it w non-dwts fans over the weekend and I think they thought I was crazy. Probably were right.

I'm curious to see other people's. I know Willow and Mark are doing something w the HG arena which should be interesting.

No clue what Rumer's will be... Being born to Bruce?

So, so excited for this!! I was talking about it w non-dwts fans over the weekend and I think they thought I was crazy. Probably were right.

I'm curious to see other people's. I know Willow and Mark are doing something w the HG arena which should be interesting.

Spoiler Alert? if you really want to be surprised by the song... but they said she'll be dancing to Adele's Turning Tables. I'd say substance abuse/rehab but i don't think that's PG enough for ABC. guess we'll find out.

Spoiler Alert? if you really want to be surprised by the song... but they said she'll be dancing to Adele's Turning Tables. I'd say substance abuse/rehab but i don't think that's PG enough for ABC. guess we'll find out.
Interesting. Guess I haven't paid enough attention to her to know she was in rehab. I do love that song though, so that's exciting.

Interesting. Guess I haven't paid enough attention to her to know she was in rehab. I do love that song though, so that's exciting.

actually, i may be confusing her and her sister(s):oops: but there was definite drug problems in the family, demi included. but seeing as ABC already covers all of her big tattoos with makeup i doubt they'll be letting any story like that onto the show tonight.

but super excited for Nastia! and I have no doubt Noah will make me cry with his story.

This shouldn't have made me laugh as hard as it did

Probably because I think she looks like Bruce trying to look like Demi

Noah made me cry
Nastia made me happy
Rumor had me side eyeing

I don't much care for anyone else on the show---this is an off season for me.

Back