Did Cali Get A Deduction For This?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think I remember there being a discussion about that Worlds weekend... I think they did, but I also could be mixing it up with something else. Day 1 they had 2.5 pts worth of deductions.

This is a different part, but the featured flier in baskets, did she do a switch kick single? The quality is poor so its hard to tell but thats what it looked like

The flyer on the far left singles down from the elite sequence too. Just something I noticed. I remember seeing Kiara jerk at worlds and laughing out loud. haha

I thought there was a specific area on the score sheet for "performance errors" where they don't get deductions for simple things like not connecting when it was clear they were supposed to.

This is a different part, but the featured flier in baskets, did she do a switch kick single? The quality is poor so its hard to tell but thats what it looked like
i noticed that too!
and what part of the routine was she not braced in the flip pyramid?

Flyer on the left was supposed to full down. Yes she also hitch kick fulled in baskets. And I'm pretty sure we got a performance error for the non-braced flip.

Back