All-Star Did It Really Just Say That? Your Gonna Need To Change That...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

http://cheerlibrary.com/audio/2262/cheer-express-senior-silver-11-12

1:18 "I put ___ down..."

And on top of that, with all the drama about California having to take all the FREAKIN's out of CALIFORNIA FREAKIN FORNIA, they put in.
1:59 "cheer express is taking home the freaking gold..." that just sounds trashey....

As for the one at 1:18, they probably didn't catch it and probably will just end up taking it out. But the one at 1:59, eh I never saw a problem with "freak", and once again it was California's choice to take it out, they were never asked. Also it kinda goes with their dance "theme". Also, on a side note, I LOVE their music this year and they were beyond fierce at worlds last year, i'm excited!!

I listened to their competition music yesterday (on their website) and did not pick up anything inappropriate with the Silver team. I was slightly surprised about two songs in their Youth 2 (Stars) music of "get my freak on" and "my girl got a big ole booty". Wouldn't be my first choice of songs for 11 and under. I like Cheer Express, they are a good gym. I am sure they only meant the songs to be fun! :)

Do you really think that the owners did this intentionally, I mean I wish they did but it was prob just a mistake. I would have never even caught it if I wasnt listening for it. People need to stop worrying so much about other teams and focus on themselves.

http://cheerlibrary.com/audio/2262/cheer-express-senior-silver-11-12

1:18 "I put ___ down..."

And on top of that, with all the drama about California having to take all the FREAKIN's out of CALIFORNIA FREAKIN FORNIA, they put in.
1:59 "cheer express is taking home the freaking gold..." that just sounds trashey....

Someone hasnt memorized "Look at Me Now"!!!
It says "I put it down". Its just a trick of the effects and speeding up thats going on at the same time.

PS: CE is one of the classiest programs I've had the pleasure of meeting at a comp.

Someone hasnt memorized "Look at Me Now"!!!
It says "I put it down". Its just a trick of the effects and speeding up thats going on at the same time.

PS: CE is one of the classiest programs I've had the pleasure of meeting at a comp.

Wasn't that the same problem with "If you seek Amy". Slowly it means one thing, fast something totally different.

the company that does their music is called cheer freqs (freaks) and in all of CEA's level 5 music they always include a "freak" in some way or another...

Back