Does Anyone Have A "whats The Tea?" Shirt?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 27, 2011
If anyone has one i would really, really, really enjoy buying or trading for it!:help:eek:r if you have a smoed or cali lady bullets shirt i would also be willing to buy or trade! :) Please email or just reply!!!

If anyone has one i would really, really, really enjoy buying or trading for it!:help:eek:r if you have a smoed or cali lady bullets shirt i would also be willing to buy or trade! :) Please email or just reply!!!
haha good luck trying to pry one off someone's back...lol,they're in hiiiiigh demand ! ;)

Does their pro shop sell to non CA Athletes? When I bought my first shirt there last week they asked for what team I was on so I just put "N/A" & it still hasn't shipped.. I would assume they do since they do have shipping... But I know some gyms have pro shops that only sell to their athletes..

Does their pro shop sell to non CA Athletes? When I bought my first shirt there last week they asked for what team I was on so I just put "N/A" & it still hasn't shipped.. I would assume they do since they do have shipping... But I know some gyms have pro shops that only sell to their athletes..
they do ship to anyone, but i believe certain items are team specific and are a mandatory item for the team, so they might just ask for that reason!

Back