All-Star End Of Practice?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheerKT

Best Overall Poster
Dec 13, 2009
I thought this would be a fun thread. Does your squad (all-star or high school) have anything special breaks or chants that they do at the end of practice? What do yall say? I know some gyms all do the same thing, and sometimes each special team does their own thing.

I just like to bring everybody in, talk about what was good at practice, what needs to change, things we will work on next time, please show up for tumbling, don't forget to make a payment, etc, etc... Then just get in a circle with hands in and say something I deem to be important for that day, i.e.- Teamwork, Team, Focus, On Time, Work, Fierce, Hit, etc...

I think it is absolutely ESSENTIAL to send them out on a good note and to communicate with them about what you expect from them. Feedback is really important! I also think it's important to bring them in at the beginning of practice and give them an idea of what you're going to work on for that practice. It gives them a sense of direction imo:)

Our school chants at the end of the practices and games: "What time is it? KNIGHT TIME. The dogs in the house *Woof Woof Woof*. /Repeat"

Both of my cp's teams have a team break when practice is ending...Our youth team is called "Dream" and they say "It's every kids dream to be a cheer tyme gator (XX) go dream" It's very cute and the girls love it! It was even in the music last season.:)

have to high five all coaches before we leave
its supposed be like your leaving on a positive attitude

I used to have my kids say something positive that someone else on the team did. They knew it was coming, and so they were constantly looking for things to compliment each other on at the end of practice. It really helped with team bonding.

Rays Green: "Go Green, Teamwork!" clap clap
Spice Rays: "Heeeeey Spice!"

The competition stuff is secret so I can't tell you :)

my schools mascot is the broncos so one person yells B A on 3, 1-2-3 and we yell B A, it stands for "Bronco Athletes" haha (or bad arse) :rolleyes:

We all have a specific word we bring to the team this year. Focus, leadership, heart, friendship etc. So after our coaches talk to us, we stand in a circle, go around and say our words and say diamonds at the end together <3 We even have one of our girls that stands in a headstand the whole time because her word is "fearless" lol its super cute

All Step 1 teams break with their fingers in a #1 in the center coaches say 1, 2, 3 everyone says Step One and on the "One" you lift your hand in the air (if that makes sense) then each team has a special thing after that. Some are just the team nick names, some are phrases or random words put together. When we are at competitions it changes to repeating after a coach saying "I believe in you. I believe in me. I believe in us. Step 1 etc etc etc."

Back