European Cheerleading Championship 2013 - Glasgow, Scotland

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I want to go but we haven't booked flights and hotel yet. So not 100% sure...

I would accompany two of my former teammates that want to compete in partnerstunt division.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Dundee Ace are going!! would be great to meet up with some people so excited to have Europeans in Scotland this year its going to be amazing!!

This was the best Europeans so far! Everything went super smoothly in warmups. And I'm very impressed by all the teams.

I really liked it too! The competition was very well organized. My groupstunt hit the routine and got 5th place. We were so happy about it!
Glasgow is pretty but Edinburgh is absolutly beautiful!!
I was impresed with many teams. HAC junior allgirl and golden spirit from Finland are beasts. I have no idea how FTG Pumas and Viqueens Force got 5th.
@youbetterwork I'm pretty sure I saw you on Sunday. You were waiting for Taxi with your team. You were wearing a hat?
Was that you?

I really liked it too! The competition was very well organized. My groupstunt hit the routine and got 5th place. We were so happy about it!
Glasgow is pretty but Edinburgh is absolutly beautiful!!
I was impresed with many teams. HAC junior allgirl and golden spirit from Finland are beasts. I have no idea how FTG Pumas and Viqueens Force got 5th.
@youbetterwork I'm pretty sure I saw you on Sunday. You were waiting for Taxi with your team. You were wearing a hat?
Was that you?
Haha yes that was me! We gotta meet next year :p I loved your stunt groups 1.5 up, 1.5!

Viqueens Force got a big deduction for something, otherwise they would've placed 2nd.

Haha yes that was me! We gotta meet next year :p I loved your stunt groups 1.5 up, 1.5!

Viqueens Force got a big deduction for something, otherwise they would've placed 2nd.

Do you know where is ECC going to be next year? And thanks. It was a little ugly. They hit it better at practice. Flyer has never done such a weird double down. I don't know what happend. But they are happy with their routine :) It could be waay worse.

Here is the video of stunt group I coach.

Back