All-Star Everything NCA 2022

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Has anyone seen anything to say which divisions will be in the Arena? I was curious since the 2022 event is supposed to have the most teams in history. Also when would we expect performance orders? Its hard to plan anything with the very wide time blocks (I have a kiddo on a Youth team).

I’m pretty sure we volunteered to help someone move on either Saturday or Sunday AM. I can’t remember which. I hope the truck is on time because they may not know it, but this is about to be the fastest move in history.

We are new to NCA and I'm so confused by the viewing instructions. Are we only able to watch teams from our gym? Or is that just referring to VIP/priority viewing up front?

Going to NCA for the first time in at least 4 years. This should be fun😂 Does anyone know the COVID protocol? Do we need vaccine proof? Negative test? Are they limiting awards attendance because that determines if we go Sat or Sun.

Last edited:
I usually only take out a Varsity TV/Flocheer sub to cover NCA-Worlds and I'm soooo undecided as to whether to do it for this weekend or just wait. I'm at a competition here in the UK all day both Saturday and Sunday. With time difference I do think I will be able to watch some big teams once I'm home but not sure if I'll actually want to 🤣 watching at a later date with no music is not appealing to me at all.

Back